Operation Changes for Player, Staff and Spectator Safety
The following changes will be made to all Philly Junior Tour events:
- Due to the recent updates from the CDC, the following mask guidelines will take effect on June 4.
- Anyone who has been fully vaccinated will not be required to wear a mask except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance. By definition fully vaccinated means; two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
- Anyone who has not been fully vaccinated will still be required to wear a mask on the starting tees, in the scoring area and anywhere you cannot socially distance yourself.
- There will be no registration table at tee time events. Players will check in on their starting hole 10 minutes prior to their starting time.
- Clubhouse access may be limited during events.
- Some facilities may not have water available on the golf course. PJT staff will provide water at events in the months of June, July and August. For spring/fall events, please be prepared with water/snacks you may need before you arrive on site. It is recommended that players still bring any water/snacks that they may need in addition to the water handed out by staff.
- Practice facilities may not be available at PJT events. Range and putting green availability are subject to the host course. We will try and communicate that information prior to the event or when tee times are emailed out.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be available at all events on the starting tees
- Players may wait until their division is completed to receive a medal or award.
- Players will receive their membership packet for 2021 at the scoring area of their first event.
- Updates to events, policies and procedures will continue to be communicated by email.